- I haven’t written a blog post in forever.
- I can’t be bothered to spend time optimizing titles and thinking of verbose copy.
- I am tired of trying to be positive, and being socially punished for not maintaining a positive demeanor.
- I am tired of trying to wake up and get to work, or being creative, or being supportive, or being helpful, while I myself am struggling.
- I am tired of reading and watching about people suffering all over the world and wanting to care about all of it.
- I am tired of pretending I’m okay being single and having average health.
- I am tired of trying to be an emotional leader in my circles.
- I am tired of people comparing their suffering.
- I am tired.
I also wrote about 500 words ranting about how blogging is a chore now because marketers ruin all art with capitalism and competition and you start falling into the race yourself and your way of thinking is altered. But I deleted all of it.
I don’t want to complain. I’m too tired to. I just want to feel good about writing again. So here goes. Publishing an essay without value™ so I can stop getting in my own way and enjoy writing again.
Let’s hope it works.